smtpd_banner = $myhostname ESMTP $mail_name (Ubuntu)
biff = no
# appending .domain is the MUA’s job.
append_dot_mydomain = no
# Uncomment the next line to generate «delayed mail» warnings
#delay_warning_time = 4h
# See www.postfix.org/COMPATIBILITY_README.html — default to 2 on
# fresh installs.
compatibility_level = 2
# TLS parameters
smtpd_tls_cert_file = /etc/postfix/postfix.cert.pem
smtpd_tls_key_file = /etc/postfix/postfix.key.pem
smtpd_tls_session_cache_database = btree:$
smtp_tls_session_cache_database = btree:$
# See /usr/share/doc/postfix/TLS_README.gz in the postfix-doc package for
# information on enabling SSL in the smtp client.
#! smtpd_relay_restrictions = permit_mynetworks permit_sasl_authenticated defer_unauth_destination
smtpd_relay_restrictions = permit_mynetworks reject_unauth_destination
myhostname = my-domain(замен.)
alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases
alias_database = hash:/etc/aliases
myorigin = /etc/mailname
mydestination = $myhostname, my-domain(замен.), localhost.my-domain(замен.), , localhost
mynetworks = 127.0.0.0/8 [::ffff:127.0.0.0]/104 [::1]/128
mailbox_size_limit = 0
recipient_delimiter = +
inet_protocols = ipv4
virtual_alias_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/virtual
sender_bcc_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/bcc
mailbox_command = /usr/bin/procmail-wrapper -o -a $DOMAIN -d $LOGNAME
home_mailbox = Maildir/
smtpd_sasl_auth_enable = yes
broken_sasl_auth_clients = yes
smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_mynetworks permit_sasl_authenticated reject_unauth_destination
smtp_tls_security_level = dane
allow_percent_hack = no
mynetworks_style = subnet
smtp_use_tls = yes
smtpd_tls_CAfile = /etc/postfix/postfix.ca.pem
smtpd_tls_security_level = may
milter_default_action = accept
milter_protocol = 2
smtpd_milters = inet:localhost:8891
non_smtpd_milters = inet:localhost:8891
Добрый день! Подскажите, в чем может быть проблема? Письма с сервера уходят на любые адреса и приходят. Но почтовый клиент Thunderbird только принимает, а отправляет с ошибкой 5.7.1:
554 5.7.1 : Relay access denied; from= to= proto=ESMTP helo= Вопрос задан 02 апр.
Please complete the security check to access www.howtoforge.com
Why do I have to complete a CAPTCHA?
Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property.
What can I do to prevent this in the future?
If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware.
If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices.
Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store.
Cloudflare Ray ID: 537624237f8dbdc3 • Your IP : 18.104.22.168 • Performance & security by Cloudflare
Last updated on June 27th, 2018
The «Server Error: Relay Access Denied 554 5.7.1» in Outlook occurs for two main reasons. The first reason is that your outgoing mail server (SMTP) doesn’t allow to send emails without user authentication and the other reason is that your email address is marked at spam lists as a source of spam.
This tutorial contains instructions to solve the following error, after sending an email: «Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. The following recipient(s) cannot be reached. Server error: 554 5.7.1 Relay Access Denied»
How to fix Relay Access Denied Error in Mail.
To determine the exactly reason of the Relay Access Denied 554 5.7.1 error and to resolve the problem follow the steps mentioned below.
Step 1. Verify Mail Server Settings and Account Credentials.
First of all, make sure that you have typed correctly the name of the Outgoing email server (SMTP), the User Name and your Password at your email application (Outlook, Thunderbird, etc.). *
* Note: If the «Relay Access Denied» error has appeared without a reason (e.g. if you worked without problems until yesterday), then proceed and enable the «SMTP Authentication» (Step-2).
(Outlook Email Account Settings)
Step 2. Enable SMTP User Authentication & Secure Connection.
To avoid spammers, many mail servers deny the emails to be relayed without first authenticating the user. So, proceed and enable the SMTP authentication and the secure connection at the Outgoing Mail Server settings.
1. From the File menu, choose Account Settings *
* In Outlook 2007, 2003, go to Tools > Accounts.
2. Double click at your email account where you experienced the «Relay Access Denied» error to launch its properties.
3. Click More Settings.
4. Select the Outgoing Server tab and check the «My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication» option.
5. Then select the Advanced tab and specify the following settings for the Outgoing Mail Server.
- Outgoing server (SMPT) Port: 465
- Encryption type: SSL
6. Click OK and then Test Account Settings.
7. If the test is successful, click Next and close the Email Account Settings. Finally, try to send an email to see if the «Relay Access Denied» error is resolved. *
* Note : If the Test fails, or you continue receiving the «Relay Access Denied 554 5.7.1» error, then open the Advanced settings again, but this time specify the following settings. **
- Outgoing server (SMPT) Port: 587
- Encryption type: TLS or STARTTLS
Step 3. Verify Email Settings with your Email Provider & Scan for Viruses.
If you still receive the «Relay Access Denied» error, after applying the above steps and settings, then speak with your email provider to verify that the account information (Username & Password) and the settings for the SMTP encrypted connection (Port & Encryption type) are correct.
Additionally –but very important – check your computer and all other computers on your network for possible malware infections. To accomplish this task follow all the steps from this Quick Malware Scan and Removal Guide for PC’s.
Step 4. Check if your Mail Server or your Domain is Listed at SPAM (BLOCK) lists. *
* Notice: The final step to resolve the «Relay Access Denied» error mostly concerns company domains & Mail Server owners.
A. If you own an email address, which is part of a company domain (e.g. email@example.com) and you receive the «Relay Access Denied» error:
1. Navigate to the following email blacklist checking sites:
2. Type the company domain name (e.g. «company.com») or your full email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) at the search box and click Blacklist Check.
B. If you ‘re the owner of the Outgoing mail server and your end users receive the «Relay Access Denied» error, check that your mail server is not Blacklisted. To do that:
1. Navigate to the following email blacklist checking sites:
2. At the search box, type the name of the Outgoing Mail Server (e.g. «mail.example.com») and click Blacklist Check.
That’s it! Let me know if this guide has helped you by leaving your comment about your experience. Please like and share this guide to help others.